Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vacation Photos

Sorry I haven't posted in so long... This past Saturday, we got back from vacation! We spent an entire week at a cottage on Gun Lake and it was WONDERFUL!!!! It was so relaxing and very much needed! I had an amazing time with my camera! I have yet to go through all the pictures but I'll share some with you in this post..... and there'll be more to come! I hope you enjoy!

This first one.... I am still in awe of it. Thanks to my best friend, Google, for helping me figure out the manual settings to get this amazing shot of the moon!


LOVED how the sun was shining on the water in the morning. I thought these boats looked so cool... just a few cottages down from where we were staying. I used the free Orton action from CoffeeShop Free Actions to give it this wonderful effect.


Sunrise with sweet ducks swimming by....


Chilly morning with the warmth rising off the lake....

No comments:

Post a Comment