Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fredrik Meijer Gardens Chihuly Exhibit

Last month, my friend Amy and I went to Fredrik Meijer Gardens to see the super sweet Chihuly blown glass exhibit! Just her and I and our cameras... it was delightful! The fall colors coupled perfectly with the beautiful colors of the glass! It was relaxing and such a joy! Here is a sampling of the photos I took:










Amy photographing the Koi fish...

Love this red tree.... take a guess at how big it is!



Do you have your guess????? :) It's huge! This is a picture of Amy standing next to it. She's probably in the 5'4" range. Crazy, huh?

And I'll finish off with a fun picture that Amy took of me in the cute little playhouse in the children's garden!

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos. I was able to see one of Chihuly's pieces in Omaha. It is so unbelievable that it is made of individual blown glass segments. I love the brilliant colors!

    ReplyDelete