Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Insta-Friday - 11/4

I can't believe it's already Friday again! Makes me happy!  And I am so addicted to Hipstamatic.... what a fun little app!  Here's to another week of Insta-Friday!

So Grace and I were sitting in the church lobby last Sunday and there was a kids wooden block sitting there - one side had an S and one side had a G - so we had to take pics with it!
IMG_0488IMG_0489

LOL.... Grace posing with a ginormous gourd at Walmart the day before Halloween.
IMG_0492

She's cute.
IMG_0486

My shadow.... I look like a major bag lady!
IMG_0497

View from the parking ramp at work...
IMG_0501

Still some beautiful colors in Heritage Hill
IMG_0513

Her favorite place to lay in the fall.... the front porch!
IMG_0515

Get that thing out of my face!
IMG_0516

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... Starbucks and Walmart style!
IMG_0503
IMG_0514 


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment