Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Insta-Friday - 3/23/12

I've been using my iPhone camera more and more now that I got the SmugMug Camera Awesome app! This is one amazing camera app! The focus is fabulous and it has great presets, filters, textures, frames and more (with the option to purchase more). So I am going to try to participate more in Insta-Friday!! Plus, the blogger app on my phone makes it super easy to blog the images without transferring them to my computer first!!

Spectacular cloud last Sunday!

Super cool shades....
Because I always love Angela's shoe pics.... and because I wore super cool socks with my Mary Janes today!
I know I posted this yesterday, but I just wanted to show you again.... because this was yesterday's sunrise... and the next picture is yesterday's sunset!! Perfect day!
life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. That cloud picture is amazing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cloud is amazing! love your mary janes. and the socks, make them even more fab. :) i never thought of using the app for my instafridays. that could be super easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a small world :) cute shoe pic :)

    ReplyDelete