Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

{My Four Hens Photography - Project 52}

After my friend Amy did a 365 day challenge last year, I knew I would never be able to accomplish something so great with working full-time, going to school and being a wife and mom.  But,I most definitely knew wanted a 52 week project!  After considering a few different ones, it was an easy decision to go with My Four Hens Photography's first ever Project 52!  Sarah Cornish, from M4H, is always such a super sweet person, does fabulous photography and creates super fun PhotoShop actions so I knew I just had to participate in hers!  She is just one of those people who goes above and beyond in her business and establishes friendships with her clients and customers!  She literally takes the time to respond to each post a person makes on her Facebook pages.  She has a heart of gold and I am honored to take this journey though 2012 with her!  If you'd like to play along, you can totally start at any time.  Just visit Sarah's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment