Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Is this even allowed???? Something strange is going on....

So I was browsing through some books and came across a book called "Every Time We Say Goodbye" by Jamie Zeppa. The book sounds like it would be a great read. According to Amazon, it was released this past March but it's not for sale on Amazon, except for through sellers....and at the bargain price of $32.95-$36.93? And there are no reviews. Wierd.

As if all of that isn't wierd enough, I read a fabulous book last summer called "Shelter Me" by Juliette Fay.... and I always adored the cover of this book. I admit it, I totally judge books by their covers.... and the only reason this book actually grabbed my attention in the first place is because of the cover. I'm glad it did, because it was an absolutely fabulous read. But, you wanna see something fascinating and interesting?????

How is this even possible? Is this even allowed? Or maybe the book isn't for sale any longer is because of this conspiracy! :) Maybe they are involved in some ginormous lawsuit and the author had to pull her book from the shelves??? I think I shall consult my best friend Google to see if I can find anything. :)

1 comment: