Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday (#1) - Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to wander around in the forest!

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!


"In the past week (unquestionably the worst seven days of her life), she'd lost the ability to distance herself from the memories."

Wow, I'd sure like to make this a funny or silly review but man, that is a heavy, heavy sentence. I am only on chapter five and going back to read this sentence makes me wonder just what happens with the two characters in this book. I think I'll head to bed to read now.... :)

1 comment: