Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo Shoot: Shantel & Adrien

I am super excited... my little sister moved from Minnesota here to Michigan for college. This has been a dream of hers since she was a little girl... and her dream has finally come true. Even though it is her dream and she absolutely loves Michigan, it was a little tough... Adrien, her boyfriend of two years, is still back in Minnesota. They miss each other but Shantel is having the time of her life at college and is truly happy. Shantel and I have always been extremely close, so her moving here is a dream come true for me as well. I love that I get to see her every few weeks... time with her is precious. Adrien came with Shantel to move her into her dorm, so I offered to do a photo shoot of them the week before she moved in. While Adrien wasn't too keen on the whole thing (or the city), I did get some great shots! :)

My favorite....
dsc_6877_edited-1

And the rest....

1 comment: